Younes Bahri is a film composer and orchestrator. His body of work includes scores for films and series such as :
– “Lotfi”, directed by Academy-Award winning Director Ahmed Rachedi,
– “Coeurs Sous la Cendre” (Dir. B. Sellami),
– “The life” (Dir. Clément Benvides),
– “Llob” (Dir. Bachir Derrais),
– “Africa! the heart of Humanity”,
– “Le Tunnel” (Dir. Bachir Sellami)
– “Yemma, Seasons 2 & 3” (Dir. Madih Belaid)
A multi-instrumentalist and orchestrator, He orchestrated for the National Symphony Orchestra and the Oran Regional Symphony Orchestra, among many others.
He has also performed with numerous bands and artists playing Piano, World flutes, and Lute.
Younes is a member of the SCL (The Society of Composers and Lyricists, USA); and the WSA (The World Soundtrack Academy).